addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › Gun Show this weekend! (2-3 Mar)

Gun Show this weekend! (2-3 Mar)

A former member
Post #: 49
A former member
Post #: 1
see ya there...
joe
Todd S.
user 41475562
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 80
I will be there Saturday morning and can help anyone with making educated choices toward weapon preps.
BE WARNED, due to liberal antigun rhetoric and the panic buying since late last year, ammunition and black guns,
The much maligned "assault weapons" ( a misnomer) are expensive and artificially overpriced as of late.
The show will likely be packed, but there may be some good deals as many older collectors are selling off guns they bought years ago. Have an idea of what you want, and do some online research. Set a budget, and don't be taken in by dealers scare tactics. It is easy to go way over budget on weapons right now.
A former member
Post #: 126
Now even the show is on the inflated price wagon, door price has gone up to $12. I'll use the $1 off ticket to get it back close to what it should be gessssh. See yall at 0730 hrs to get ahead of the line. I hope lol.
Ken
Lead Follow or Get the Hell Out of the Way
Ronni
user 72519982
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 36
Sounds like the gun show this weekend will be a mad house, from beginning to end! I am fortunate enough to have a friend who is a vendor at the show and, as such, he gets in before it opens and has pick of what's out before the general public has access. He's on the look out for ammo and a couple of other items for me. Thank God because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle the lines or the crowd. It's funny that all the hype from our great "leader" has had exactly the opposite effect on guns and ammo than what he allegedly wanted. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's got a side deal with all the munition companies that is lining his pockets.....
A former member
Post #: 129
I would not be surprised about the silver lining (his pockets) myself and yes it was a mad house but I did score some excellent lead prices. Mag/weapon prices on the other hand were nuts into the roof.
Ken
Lead Follow or Get the Hell Out of the Way
Milo
user 4492913
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 7
Hi Todd,
I was hoping to see you at the show today,
but missed you in the massive crowds.

For those of you who stood in line for an hour
or more, there is the option to buy a ticket
online, then you just walk right in, no line!
Mylo
Mike Z.
user 78151032
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 3
was there and as expected was gouged a little on some magazines for my mini 14, but I did score a US ARMY Survival Manual. I'm pleased.
Todd S.
user 41475562
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 81
Heya. Mylo, sorry, I. Couldn't make it. I fell Friday. And hurt myself. Pretty badly.

Todd

quote]Hi Todd,
I was hoping to see you at the show today,
but missed you in the massive crowds.

For those of you who stood in line for an hour
or more, there is the option to buy a ticket
online, then you just walk right in, no line!
Mylo
Joe P.
Group_curmudgeon
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 155
One of the guys that work for me went. He said he saw a lot of people looking at the ARs, AKs and other type rifles, laugh and put them down. Maybe the panic buying has reach its apex and things are calming down.