addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › my property for sale

my property for sale

A former member
Post #: 105
I am taking offers on my property in 3 points. Move fast, i am liquidating ASAP. If not sold, I will list with Real Estate company this week. Impact fee paid on all, permited for RV.

one acre no electricitry, septic on property, waste fee paid, very seculeded W Many Horses Dr

One acre water, electricity, and septic on property.

one fixer upper double wide, with 2 adjoining acres. all have individual water, septic, and electricity.

I am in town until March 7
desertfoxprepper@yahoo.com
520 243 0744
Gerry
A former member
Post #: 106
I will be interested in trading for a truck or RV. Of course also guns and reloading equipment
A former member
Post #: 107
I am receiving a lot of inquiries. Please send me an email and i will attachment reply with the directions.

the price i give you is the price minus the real estate commission. I will finance the property or deduct 10%
for cash
desertfoxprepper@yahoo.com
gerry