addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mary Ellen H.
user 104744832
Kingston, NH
Post #: 6
The discussion began last night of what we are to wear- some suggestions were- solo performers to wear Hawaiian shirts while the rest are in white shirts and jeans with leis on ( I have enough leis for all to wear if needed) - June, what are your thoughts?
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 40
I think white shirts and jeans sounds cool, thanks Mary Ellen!
Toby R.
Toby_R
East Kingston, NH
Post #: 8
If I wear white shirt and jeans, when do I wear my 15 Hawaiian shirts?
Debbie P.
user 102530902
Kingston, NH
Post #: 2
My opinion: Hawaiian shirts for all. It's a luau, after all...
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 41
We could compromise and wear white Hawaiian shirts! I vote for white for two reasons:

1. Everyone else will be wearing your standard "Hawaiian" shirt;
2. White will make us stand out from the crowd which, as event hosts, is not a bad thing!

I am hoping after the dust settles on the luau, we can settle on one color, whether white or a pantone color, and have some SNHUG shirts embroidered. Everyone could choose their own shirt, design, fit, fabric, etc. and SNHUG would have it embroidered for you - that's assuming the majority would like to do that of course!
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 65
I don't have a Hawaiian shirt or jeans. I have some interesting hats and am planning to decorate my scooter. How many of you think of fast Italian cars during just amore? Only me?
Kathy
Keka
Newmarket, NH
Post #: 3
I can see the point of white shirts...the colorful leis will stand out more...and...if you want... I would be happy to contribute Hibiscus flower hair clips for all the ladies! :)
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 42
I shall take you up on your kind offer of a flower clip! Thank you!
Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 4
I was planning on wearing jeans and my buttondown Hawaiian shirt! Is this okay?
Dan M.
user 12912850
Group Organizer
East Hampstead, NH
Post #: 10
I just put " design at tee shirt that says I'm SNHUG" on my to do list. More on that next month. I am generally against dress codes for gigs and think everyone should chose their own attire. That said there is a benefit in dressing in a way that identifies us as the event hosts. I'll go with what we agree on Friday.