addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Ukulele Melee volunteers wanted

Ukulele Melee volunteers wanted

kiyoshi
user 11996924
Lee, NH
Post #: 129
Ukulele Melee, one day ukulele festival is going to be in Kittery, ME this year. The events are at The Dance Hall and Buoy Gallery on all day Saturday, July 21. The event detail are still in progress and nobody knows what is going to happen yet. However we need some volunteers from local communities. I don't know how it would turn out $$$ wise and can't promise anything (such as free donuts) back to you. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Kiyoshi Imai
Control Fleak, Ukulele Melee
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 15
I am still not sure I can attend as that is supposed to be the start of our summer camping trip to Acadia.
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 4
I'll will volunteer and also help round up volunteers... once you have the specifics, just let me know! Thank you Kiyoshi!