addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Files uploaded

Files uploaded

Magda
user 4673545
Dover, NH
Post #: 42
I just uploaded the arrangements for Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye. I had to do it as three separate tabs because that's how I arranged it, so decide which part you want to play and practice it.

I'd also like to offer a suggestion for anyone who is uploading files...you can select the audience (who can view the files). Meetup will automatically default to "Anyone" but you may want to change it to "only members of this meetup", just to avoid any tricky copywriting issues.