addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Little Talks re formatted

Little Talks re formatted

Uncle M.
Uncle_Mike
Lowell, MA
Post #: 4
I've uploaded 'Little Talks' reformatted to 2 pages, added chord diagrams...
David C.
user 73376602
Kingston, NH
Post #: 1
Thanks Mike!
David C
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 46
I was just trying to play this with a youtube version. It was terrible, I thought "how can I be that far out of tune?" So I googled the chords to this song. As the chords are written just as in our copy, there is a preface which says "capo 1" So our version is great and it works for us, it is actually 1/2 step lower that the monsters version. Don't go trying to play with the youtube, tis not good.