addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Picnic performance

Picnic performance

Dan M.
user 12912850
Group Organizer
East Hampstead, NH
Unbelievable!!
My congratulations to our members who performed yesterday at the picnic. I was working most of the day but arrived halfway through the first song. I must admit I watched like a proud parent thinking about how the SNHUG child has grown! The group was poised and professional. They sounded great. Harmonies, music with layers, an inspiring sound. Truly a pro performance. Not just a group eking out the songs but a SHOW! Special thanks to June who assumed the leadership role for this gig. I don't think I cold have planned a better outcome. Again congratulations to all of the SNHUG performers. See you on the 6th.
Kathy
Keka
Newmarket, NH
Post #: 1
And I'll second that! WOW!!!! I'm a believer!!!! :)

I want autographs!!! :)

You guys are SO great! :)