addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 59
The chords and words are in files, we could think about who wants to be what character when they are named at the end. I would like to be the movie star(a theatrical part) or maybe the professor (I am marries to one and I did once teach a course at UNH) and "the professor" part is very short so I could probably pull that one off. Or no one at all, that's fine too.. I am going to try to make chord posters and point to them as we play- I need someone who can play the whole thing by our next meetup, I will be busy pointing. We can see how it sounds and if it has potential, Funny song anyway.