addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › The Musical Suite in Newburyport

The Musical Suite in Newburyport

Libby A.
Libbs
Amesbury, MA
Post #: 5
When I talked to the director of the Musical Suite in Newburyport about trying out my first voice lesson, I told him about the band and showed him a video from the luau. He was really interested in us and asked if the band might be interested in coming in to play sometime, and if we might want to play at the Farmer's Market in Newburyport? Just putting it out there. For whatever it's worth.
June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 47
That sounds like fun!
Kathy
Keka
Newmarket, NH
Post #: 8
Cool! :)
Uncle M.
Uncle_Mike