addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › Ukulele Melee

Ukulele Melee

June P.
user 36911232
Rollinsford, NH
Post #: 51
This looks like fun... going to try to go this year..

https://www.facebook....­
Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 28
I attended last year. Great workshops. Talented performers in the open mic. Excellent MC at the grand strum and sing-along. Interesting items at the for sale tables. I was inspired by a special Children's performance. This is a well organized event. It's fun and educational. Great event for players of all levels.
Arthur (Art) M.
user 68871892
Methuen, MA
Post #: 31
Facebook Event: Search for Ukulele Melee 2014
Cost: $10.00
Looks like there could be limit on participants.
Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 16
I responded on Facebook and signed up! I'm really excited!

I am wondering if anyone else in the group is going? I will definitely need a carpool buddy, at least for the way back. June said she could bring me there, I think. Not sure where everyone will come from, but if anyone could drive me to a place in Exeter or Portsmouth to meet my family and ride the rest of the way, that would be greatly appreciated.