addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern NH Ukulele Group (SNHUG) Message Board › SNHUG Summer Party

SNHUG Summer Party

Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 19
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what weekend looks the best for most of our regular players, as Libby and I are planning to host a summer party, hopefully at my house in Maine, right on the water!

We encourage people who have joined the meetup group but have yet to come to our practice sessions to come to the party as well! We thought it might be a fun way to meet us and jam a little! Bring your ukulele if you have one!

We will also have a barbecue if the weather is good! That's another question: Should I also come up with a rain date?

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, and then I will suggest a meetup! When I do, please RSVP so I can make sure I have enough food for everyone!

Thanks so much,
Alex
Deb J.
user 31859892
Lee, NH
Post #: 73
handicapped accessible? will be away july1-6 and July 20-28. if those are best times for most people please do it then. I will be playing my ukulele at my nephew 's graduation party and camping on the Cape with a group of 40 or so people, many of whom are also musicians and singers..
Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 20
That's great! And yes, it will be handicap accessible! It turns out that July is the worst month for certain members, so I temporarily decided on Saturday, June 14 with a rain date being Sunday, June 15, at 2:00 PM at my house right on the water! We can jam of course, do water activities (boating, kayaking, swimming, etc.), and have a BBQ! What does everyone think? I'd like to hear back from a few people before I schedule it officially.
Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 21
Summer party is officially posted on Meetup! Please RSVP if you plan to be there so I can make sure to have enough food for everyone! Thanks so much!
Alex K.
user 104980032
Eliot, ME
Post #: 22
Hi everyone!

The party has officially been posted on Meetup! Please RSVP so I know to expect you, and mark it on your calendar! Hope lots of you can come! Even members of this Meetup group who haven't jammed with us before are welcome, as a way to get to know us! Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.meetup.com...­