addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Sierra Hiking Club Message Board › High Sierra Volunteer Trail Crew

High Sierra Volunteer Trail Crew

A former member
Post #: 3
Have any of you intrepid hikers participated with this group? It sounds fun. I would be interested in any reviews or helpful hints. I am thinking of the Ansel Addams week in May.
A former member
Post #: 53
I've been wanting to volunteer with this group for a while myself. Will take a hard look at it, will post if I here of or volunteer with this group.
Matthew S.
user 14536013
Wasco, CA
Post #: 2
I spent a few days working with the HSVTC. We worked on trail repair out of Edison Lake. It's a great organization. Last year saw the tragic and sudden passing of Shane, it's founder. I'm glad to see it's still putting trips together.