FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. COME JOIN US AT OUR MONTHLY REGION 6, DISTRICT 2 MEETING
FREE and NO SALES Pitch or Selling of any items or classes, etc.
THIS EVENT IS FAMILY FRIENDLY, AND IS GEARED TOWARDS WOMEN AND FAMILIES.
Women's and Family Safety Seminar and Roundtable PART 1
Free public presentation by:
Chris J Petrovich: ( Urban Survival Specialist, Defense Contractor and Continuity Expert)
Katie Randall: K.I.S.S. Women's Safety and Defense
John Alvarez: (Former U.S. Military Police and Uniformed Police Officer)
When it comes to safety, recognizing and avoiding problems should be our number one goal. Our second goal should be to have plans in place in case any problems should arise. Planning gives us confidence, and empowers us to make good decisions.
We want to help you outline the basics of personal and family safety that so many of us don't usually think about.
THE ACT STRATEGY.
A = Awareness
C= Common Sense
T= Trust Your Instincts
12/07/2013 @ 10:00AM
T.Y. (Topeekeegee Yugnee) Park
3300 N. Park Rd., Hollywood, FL 33021
Next to Pavillion (8) in the NorthWest corner of the park, under the trees next to the VolleyBall Court in a VERY shady spot with 4 picnic tables...Look for the ORANGE BUCKET
Hosted by the INCOMPARABLE (yet ever soooo humble): CHRIS J. PETROVICH , noted Urban Survival Expert
1. 10am Introduction and Group Business
10:30 presentations start.
12:00 - 12:30 presentations and discussions will conclude.
2. 12:30 - 2:00pm Meet and Mingle with your fellow Preppers.
3. After the demonstrations and mingling, some of us are planning on staying on to have a couple of beers, have lunch, and to hang and enjoy the day with family and friends.......This is open to all who want to stay......The park allows, beer, wine, grills, folding chairs, folding tables, and tarps (if needed). Members who want to discuss food items they are bringing, please post on the following discussion thread:
To Volunteer to Bring Food or Drinks...Click on the link Below:
1. The park allows beer, wine, folding chairs, folding tables, and tarps.....
2. The park has a lot of activities for the kids and families...Water park, paddle boats, etc. etc.....Check out their web site.....
DO NOT leave comments in the COMMENT Box below unless e-mailing all members who RSVP is immediately necessary. Use the following message board thread to ask any questions, or to share any ideas: