addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Glenn
user 48488222
Stuart, FL
Post #: 7
Perhaps the correct word is not RICH but ELITE. Then I will agree with you. The ELITE of the world are those people who attend the Bilderburg group meetings. 2.5 million is not even close for that invitation. The ELITE BILDERBURG Group attendees are the ones controling and manipulating us. There are a few exceptional videos on the Bilderburg group on youtube and everyone should watch them. Anyone attending my talk should at least know what the term "Bilderberg group" means. If not you need to go to youtube.
Neal
LBTS-walker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 150
I too believe that there are is a select old boys club (ultra rich/ elites) who sit at the top of the monetary ponzi scheme. The bilderburg group is a masonic cult group of power brokers. There may be a handful of other networks as well who call the shots across the world.

Chad L.
Chadster
Hallandale, FL
Post #: 74
Where is the inflation? Open your eyes wider! Food up near 70%, Fuel up 200%+, there is nothing you purchase save LED TV's that have not had prices soar. Now, guns & ammo are up 100% or more in the last 6 months.

Take the Wallstreet crap out of this discussion and just look at Mainstreet.
A former member
Post #: 229
I agree Chad. I do NOT have a portfolio. But my shampoo that I originally picked because it was $1.00 a bottle, is now $2.08 and in a SMALLER bottle.
No economics degree needed there.
Chris J P.
user 18804141
Group Organizer
Hollywood, FL
Post #: 700
I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Chad and myakka......................don't ever repeat this, and I will deny it if anyone asks...............
A former member
Post #: 230
Don't fret Chris. No one would believe that you agreed with anyone anyway!!! tongue
Neal
LBTS-walker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 154
“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s
Neal
LBTS-walker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 163

Neal
LBTS-walker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 164