addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Space Coast Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday / Monday Hikes

Sunday / Monday Hikes

donna s.
donnajosewell
Melbourne, FL
Post #: 14
Hi.
I joined this group about a year ago and then promptly got a job which has me working on Saturdays and Wednesdays and so have not been able to join any of the hikes. I've been hiking regularly the Sanctuaries around south Brevard on my own. I'd like to venture out to unknown territories for more challenging hikes. I'm hoping to find a hiking buddy or small group to hike with on Sundays or Mondays. I also do photography, so if there are any fellow enthusiasts out there, I'd love to meet up.