Dear ESL Students and friends,
Greeting. Hope that you are doing well with your journey in Toronto.
ESL Bible learning meets weekly on Mondays from 5:00p.m.-8:00p.m. at A Quiet Place which is a great venue to rest and learn from our voulenteering teachers and students from different countries. The meeting begins with a game or free time and dinner and then moves to study and sharing.
We have the following goals for this program:
(1) improving our English with other students with different accents and explore North American cultures;
(2) exploring the Holy Bible and create opportunities to dialogue on life's important questions;
(3) experiencing a multi-cultural community in a friendly and fun environment;
(4) making friends with visitors from different countries and professional backgrounds across this global village.
(5) creating great memories together in the city of Toronto on the map of your life journey.
If you are interested in our program, you are welcome to join us. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesdays.
NOTICE: The entrance is the glass door immediately to the right of the door to Tim Horton's on College Street (instead of the door on Spadina Street). You will see a sign on the door for " A Quiet Place". Enter and go down the stairs. The class room is in the BASEMENT under Tim Hortons. If you have any difficulty finding it, please give me a call at[masked].
All the best withes to you.
ESL program coordinator at AQP(Spadina&College)