Past Meetup

Due to "RAIN" this day trip is being CANCELED/POSTPONED (See below) (Mt. Nemo)

This Meetup is past

23 people went

Price: CA$25.00 /per person
Location image of event venue

Details

Hello All,

Due to the fact that the forecast for tomorrow Saturday is rain all day, this day trip is being canceled/postponed for another date. If you sent your payment already, please know that you will be refunded 100%. I do ask that you contact me either by email or phone (fba3@rogers.com) or (416.619.0094) so we can go over the options and make the necessary arrangements.

We apologize if this causes any inconvenience for you, and we hope that you understand that the reason for this cancellation are beyond our control.

Francsico