addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Spanglish Toronto Meetup Message Board › Peruvian food anyone?

Peruvian food anyone?

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks Chris for opening up the meetup discussions!

There seems to be interest for a Peruvian food tryout within the Tuesday and Saturday crowd. Meetup preferrably suggested for a mid May Sunday, hosted of course by yours truly as your self-proclaimed guide to Peruvian cuisine :)

Depending on size/budget, we could try out El Fogon (elfogon.ca) or El Plebeyo which have the best reviews. Both are conveniently close to St.Clair West subway station. Let me know if you are interested.
Marjan
mshahka
Toronto, ON
Post #: 20
I am in!!! Have not had Peruvian food in over 2 years, so can't wait...thanks for arranging this!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey there.... sounds like a great idea. Love to do it, depending of day and time.
A former member
Post #: 4
Suena muy bien! Yo he ido a El Plebeyo y la comida es muy buena, tambien he escuchado buenos comentarios de El Fogon, asi que cualquiera de los dos :)
A former member
Post #: 37
Omg--This idea is fantástico, Eduardo! Count me in. :)

Btw--Has anyone tried La Pasiva? ( http://www.toronto-re...­ ) Some of my Bolivian clients recommended this to me but I am too shy to go alone. After Eduardo takes us for Peruvian food, if anyone wants to join me in going to La Pasiva, email me.

Lisa
Agnes
user 23943362
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Me too, I'll definitely join! (provided that you find some space between all the upcoming meetups Eduardo;))
Catherine
CatarinaVictoria
North York, ON
Post #: 2
ayayay! That photo is making me drool! Is it cebiche? Well, ponte las pilas Eduardo! Cuando vamos a devorar la comida peruana????