Let's head south to the lovely town of Chowchilla where the men are men and the sheep are… well, you know the story. Things are pretty chill in Chowchilla, but the roads to get there are scenic and fun to ride. This should be a nice full-day ride, suitable for all riders and bikes of all sizes.
9:30 am - Kick-stands up (Spirit Motorcycles)
11 am - Stop for gas in Chowchilla, stretch legs
11:30 am - KSU
12:30 pm - Arrive in Course Gold
Lunch at Chukchansi Indian Casino - They have several restaurants and a large buffet inside the casino (should make it easy to get fast service). There is also gas available on the casino site. May want to gas up first, then eat.
2 pm - Meet back at the bikes after gas/food
2:15 pm - KSU
3 pm - Stop for gas/rest
3:15 pm - KSU
5 pm - Arrive back at Spirit Motorcycles
• The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
• We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
• When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
• There is safety in numbers.
• The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
• The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
• Rain will cancel the ride.