Join us for a smooth flight, taking off from Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose to Watsonville Airport where we'll make a soft landing for lunch at Ella's. We'll coast along the reservoirs at Uvas to the top of Mt. Madaonna. The trip should be relaxing and scenic with rolling hills, sweeping turns, and a little freeway riding. After lunch, we'll make a point to stop at Gizdich Ranch for pie!
Note: If a rider wants to gain experience riding in a group this is a great ride. It has an easy pace, with a low degree of difficulty, rated 2.
10 am - KSU, depart from Spirit Motorcycles
12 noon - Lunch at Ella's in Watsonville
1:30 - Depart for home
Rt. 280 to Rt. 85
Rt. 85 to Rt. 101
Rt. 101 to Bailey Rd.
Bailey Rd to McKean Rd.
McKean Rd to Uvas Rd.
Uvas Rd to Watsonville Rd
Watsonville Rd to Holohan Rd.
Holohan Rd to Airport Blvd
Airport Blvd to Aviation Way
Aviation Way to Airport Blvd
Airport Blvd to Holohan Rd
Holohan Rd to Watsonville Rd/152.
Rt. 152 to Carlton Rd.
Carlton Rd. to Peckham Rd
Gizdicl Ranch Pie!
Carlton Rd to Rt. 152
Rt 152 to Watsonville Rd.
Watsonville Rd to Butterfield Rd
Butterflied Rd to Tennent Rd
Tennent Rd to RT. 101
• The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
• We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
• When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
• There is safety in numbers.
• The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
• The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
• Rain will cancel the ride.