This group is open to anyone, of any faith or no faith at all...to come share (or simply listen to) spiritual experiences. Enjoy the freedom of being in a group that openly demonstrates understanding, respect for others experiences, and spiritual freedom.
There is never a cost for coming to and participating in our group meetings--just come and enjoy!
Sponsored by members of Eckankar as a community service. Eckankar emphasizes spiritual freedom, and is an ancient spiritual teaching and a modern-day religion that is a resource for all people, whatever their religious background, to make spiritual experiences an everyday reality in their life.
Experience HU--The Sound of Soul Events offer the opportunity to chant HU, a love song to God; engage in spiritual conversation; and enjoy community. Meet others of like heart who share a desire to explore their own connection with God or Divine Spirit.
Overview of an Experience the Sound of Soul event:
• There will be a warm introduction.
• The facilitator will read an inspiring quote.
• We will chant HU with love for about 15 - 20 minutes (pronounced like the word hue.)
• There will be a quiet contemplation time of about 3 to 5 minutes.
• Finally, you'll have the opportunity for spiritual conversation in a welcoming and respectful atmosphere to explore your own connection with God or Divine Spirit.
We hope that you will join us for this uplifting event that is sponsored by ECKANKAR, the Path of Spiritual Freedom, as a community service. It is open to anyone of any religion, culture or walk of life.
The Zoom link will be provided to members who RSVP that they are going.
To learn more about HU, check out TheSoundofSoul.org
There is never a charge for this Meetup.