Location visible to members
Danville Yoga & Wellness Center opens its doors for Healing and Meditation every 2nd Friday of each month.
Drop-in anytime between 7:15 – 8:30pm (First come, first serve)
Suggested Donation: $10.00 and up
Maria Haswell, Reconnective Healing® Practitioner, along with other Healing Practitioners host Healing nights at the Danville Yoga & Wellness Center every second Friday of every month.
Relax and quiet your mind in the meditation space while listening to soft music, before and after your Healing treatment from trained practitioners. You'll get the opportunity to receive up to 10 minutes of Reconnective Healing session and experience this wonderful vibrational frequency!
Open to the community - no advance registration required
What is Reconnective Healing®?
Reconnective Healing® works to correct imbalances underlying a particular disease, issue, or life challenge. People are turning to Reconnective Healing to eliminate chronic pain, depression, anxiety, stress or other conditions that have not responded to traditional methods. Even those not contending with a health issue often find more energy or achieve a strong spiritual connection or joy in life.
Reconnective Healing® is often a life-changing experience, introducing you to an astonishing ocean of energy, light and information, to allow for the healing of body, mind and spirit. These highly palpable energies are initiated at the beginning of your session and continue working with you long after your visit has ended.
Reconnective Healing® is facilitated hands off while you sit on a chair or lay on the massage table.
50% of proceeds will go to the Center, and 50% will be donated to SpreadKindness.org. SpreadKindness.org is a 501(c)3 Non-profit organization that promotes kindness in everyday living.
For more information about Danville Yoga & Wellness Center, CLICK HERE (http://www.danvilleyogawellnesscenter.com/)
For more information about SpreadKindness.org, CLICK HERE (http://www.spreadkindness.org)
Directions to Danville Yoga & Wellness Center
125A Town & Country Drive, Danville, Ca, 94526
We are tucked away in the back of the last business building on Town and Country Drive.
1. From Highway 680, take Sycamore Valley Exit and go west toward the shopping area of downtown Danville until you reach San Ramon Valley Blvd.
2. Turn right on San Ramon Valley Blvd.
3. From San Ramon Valley Blvd., turn left at the second stop light on to Town & Country Drive.
4. Turn left into parking lot of 125, 135 and 145 Town & Country (past Village Shopping Center, after the white fire hydrant, 2nd driveway on left.) There will be small low sign at the driveway entrance that reads in gold ”125-135-145″.
5. After parking your car in the back of the lot, look at the building and to the left of the under ground parking garage, you will see a black iron gate. Walk through that entrance, follow the winding path along the old majestic oak trees, behind the light brown office building to our Center’s front door at 125A. Our Center peacefully faces a serene green ivy backyard, not the street.
6. Remove your shoes. Please turn off your cell phone and enjoy.
Welcome to your Center!
Go to Attendee List