Location visible to members
Hello everyone and thank you for joining the Splunk > Seattle user group. It’s great to see so many Splunkers here in Seattle. This inaugural meetup will be hosted at Splunk Office here in Seattle. We had some complications finalizing our other location,
Our first meeting’s agenda:
• Welcome and Introductions
• Short presentation show your a dashboard app using the App Framework.
• Splunk 5.0 Clustering and Accelerated Reporting (Splunk SE)
• Splunk Social media
• Tips / Tricks / etc.
• Meet your Fellow Splunkers.
• Possibility of small discussion groups around building your first app, building searches, and administration.
So what should you bring? Bring your questions and ideas. The end goal is to get Splunk users together to collaborate on solutions and share their experiences. Whether this includes publishing your first app or how do I expand Splunk acceptance, it’s all up to you.
I hope to have my small Splunk virtual setup configured which including a 1 search head, 2 indexers, 1 2k8 R2 Domain Controller, and 1 Centos.
If you have any question or ideas feel free to contact me.