What we're about
Are you interested in experiencing the powerful self-healing practice of Spring Forest Qigong? Come join like-hearted individuals as you learn to increase your vital energy and heal your body, mind and spirit. The practice of Spring Forest Qigong (chee gong) is quickly gaining more attention in the western world due to its tremendous health and emotional benefits. Spring Forest Qigong is a form of Medical Qigong. It consists of meditation exercises designed to assist you with your health and well being. Developed by International Qigong Master Chunyi Lin, SFQ is comprised of 4 components: visualization, breathing, postures/movements and sound. Simple and easy to learn, this is a wonderful tool to complement any healing modality. Anyone can learn to practice SFQ regardless of age or ability. We would love for you to join our SFQ communities and experience this wonderful healing energy.
Currently there are eight practice groups in Southern California:
Carlsbad SFQ Community Practice Group:
• Every Thursday morning from 9:00 to 9:45 A.M. at Maxton Brown Park, 2372 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008. Contact Candace Brennan Paulman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see detail information on our Meetup pages or at www.lienho.com.
Chula Vista Spring Forest Qigong Community:
• Every other Friday at 6:00 P.M. Please contact Rebecca Keller at email@example.com, 619-253-9074
Encinitas Spring Forest Qigong Community:
• Saturday morning: 7:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. Facilitator: Candace Brennan Paulman
• Monthly on Sunday: 12:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. Facilitator: Lien Ho
Please see detail information on our Meetup pages or at www.lienho.com.
La Mirada Spring Forest Qigong Community:
• Weekly Monday morning: 8:30 - 9:30 A.M.
• Weekly Thursday morning: 8:30 - 9:30 A.M.
Facilitator: Maria McCullough, firstname.lastname@example.org, 714-795-9702 - Please see detail information on our Meetup pages or at www.lienho.com.
Temecula Spring Forest Qigong Community:
• Every other Sunday afternoon
• Weekly Wednesday evening: 7:00 P.M. via Zoom
Facilitator: Jan Tucker, email@example.com, 805-798-3256. Please see detail information on our Meetup pages or at www.lienho.com.
Our Community practice groups will meet no matter if there are reservations posted, so please feel free to show up with your beautiful smiles and loving hearts. Thank you!