addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Springfield Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Branson/Hollister Area Meetup

Branson/Hollister Area Meetup

Desiree F.
user 11728240
Branson, MO
Post #: 3
Hi everyone!
I have been a part of this group for months now, but haven't been able to go to a meeting yet! I live in Branson with boyfriend and we only like driving to Springfield a couple of times a month. It's a little far and we share a car with my parents, and try to keep our driving to a minimum.

Do any of you live in the Branson / Hollister / Forsyth area? I am looking to learn and grow my practice and I"m very new to wicca so it would be great to meet up with some like minded people nearby! I'm available more days.

I consider myself a pagan, deepening my understand of mother earth and of myself. I realize the power of thought and manifestation. I know a lot about herbs and nutrition, the power of positive thinking, etc.. but I'm really new to spells and rituals and would love to learn more about that.

Email me or send me a message here.
greenearthalive@gmail.com

Love and Light
Desiree