addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Square Pegs / Asperger's Support Group Message Board › Square Pegs - changes

Square Pegs - changes

A former member
Post #: 5
Greetings to each of you -

Excellent news! Diana is back in Rochester and will taking over my responsibilities and duties with Square Pegs. Jonathan will continue to chair the meetings with Diana filling in when he is not available. I will be stepping down. This is a giant step for me, but I feel the group will be fine with our new plans. This is truly a unique group - an Asperger Support group for Aspies being chaired and led by Aspies. I have worked very hard to make this group work and have seen my dream blossom. Jonathan has proven to be a wonderful chair-person for our meetings. He is thoughtful and shares my enthusiasm Square Pegs. Diana has been with this group since it's conception. Together they will be an excellent team to keep Square Pegs the best Asperger support group in Monroe County! We have come a long way together. I will remain as a backup and consultant for Diana if needed for consult.

To all the wonderful men and women I have had the privilege to get to know over the years - it has been an honor. Please, smile often and remember what an amazing person you are! Follow your dreams.

God's Blessings to all who read this -
Deborah smile