Welcome to the St. Albans WordPress Meetup! We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every Month and we are ready for our third event!
We welcome WordPress users of ALL levels, it does not matter how you use WordPress, you are welcome to join us! The main goal of this meetup is to meet new local people and learn from each other.
What are we doing on this event?
For this third event we will have a small agenda:
18:30 - Open doors for the event.
19:00 - Welcome to everyone and start of the event.
- WordPress News from the last month. I will bring a small list of the latest events or news around WordPress and we can talk about them.
- WordPress St.Albans community news. Everything related to this meetup and their members.
- Questions and Answers. Do you have something related to WordPress that you want to ask o you need help with?
Send your questions using the comments below and bring them to the meetup. Together we will try to answer them.
I will update this page to show the Questions 3-4 days before the meetup.
Max two questions for member so we have time for everyone. If you have more questions, write them down and bring them to the meetup, if we have time maybe we can review them too.
Everybody can submit a question, it does not matter if you just join the meetup, and the level is not important. So just add yours!
- What backup frequency is best for my business & website?
- About hooks and filters. Are some more commonly used than others? Are certain ones more helpful to remember? Are there tools for showing which hooks have fired and in what order?
For this event we are going to move a little bit into a fantastic venue: The Cricket Pavilion in Clarence Park. It is located on the middle of Clarence Park, St Albans.
This is going to be part of a fantastic event that will take part on this building during the month of July. You can read more about the event here. http://siliconabbey.com/project/silicon-abbey-summer-pop-up)./
There is a small parking area in front of the building and it is 3 hours free parking. You can also park on Clarence Road.
The Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 at 18:30 until late
Hope we see new faces. See you there!
And remember to leave a comment with your questions!