Ever think about becoming a podcaster but don't know how? Well, I'm here to help you with that achievement by teaching you the way I've created a successful podcast over the years. My name is Antonio Holman and I have been a musician/music producer/audio engineer for years, as well as, the host of the podcast The 4 Principles of Success (https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-4-principles-of-success). I love audio and at this point in my life, it's pretty much second nature.
With the advent of podcasting finally beginning to boom and spark interest in so many people, I thought this would be a good opportunity to help those who are interested in becoming podcasters the quick and easy way.
Podcasting is not as difficult as you may think. It's pretty simple, but to do it in a quality fashion takes some basic knowledge that I can show you fairly quickly.
In this course, you will learn the following:
• Recording equipment needed
• Recording software needed
• How to record your podcast
• How to mix and edit your podcast
• How to book guests for your podcast
• How to publish your podcast worldwide
• How to make money with your podcast
What you will need to bring:
• Your own UP TO DATE laptop/notebook computer (PC or Mac ONLY, NO CHROMEBOOKS)
• Good working knowledge of your computer
• PC requirements: 32bit or 64bit Windows based operating system from XP to Windows 10, 11MB of free disk space
• Mac requirements: 32bit or 64bit Mac operating system from OSX 10.5 to 10.13, 17MB of disk space
Keep in mind that this will be a paid class with a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit, that will last for 4-5 hours, tentatively on one weekend day. LUNCH WILL BE INCLUDED. Just to ease your mind, this class will most definitely not break the bank and it will be worth every penny. My goal is to keep the price affordable and provide you with lots of value. I will also be available to schedule a free phone support session whenever you need it after the class.
**NOTE: The deposit will be used for all the audio equipment (audio interface, microphone, microphone stand, and cables) you'll need to learn with and TAKE WITH YOU to get started podcasting immediately after the class.**
If you have any questions or concerns, please drop them in the discussion area.
2019 classes start soon. Stay tuned to this meetup for more info.