addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

St. Louis Game Developers Message Board › Demo Your Work at April Game Mixer

Demo Your Work at April Game Mixer

Daniel E.
SCGN_Dan
Washington, MO
Post #: 11
Hi all,

I need to get a comprehensive list of everyone that has work they'd like to show at the mixer in April. The mixer is April 25th at Hwy 61 Roadhouse, and will run from 5PM - 10PM.

Here's what I need from you:

Company Name:
Product Title:
Platform(s):
Release Date:
Contact Info:

Please let me know what you will be bringing to demo the game on. There will be tables set up, but no equipment will be provided. Make sure you have everything you need to demo the game, such as controllers, and it would be good to have an info sheet as well.

There will be a projector running a show reel that night, and if you demo your work or not, I would like to have screenshots of things you've done for that. Short videos are good as well, but nothing over 30 seconds. I'd also like your company name/logo/details even if you aren't going to be present.

So, quick run down of what you need to do if you are going to demo a product at the event. E-mail Me (if you don't have my mail shoot me a msg) the following:

Completed list of information above.
Company logo and details.
Screenshots/Short movie of the game.
What you'll be bringing to demo the game.

That's about it!

Randy
user 13695372
Cedar Hill, MO
Post #: 40
O-o Can we unsticky this, or update it to be for the next one? O-o Just so there isn't confusion for some people just joining maybe thinking that it's for this coming april instead of last april.
Tim
avantguard
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 64
when are we having the next one anyway? i think it was mentioned at the last meetup, but i forgot.
Randy
user 13695372
Cedar Hill, MO
Post #: 41
Sometime in February. I don't remember the exact date, but was planned for after the global game jam.