This is a group of like minded individuals - interested in Reiki and other healing modalities, metaphysics, psychic development learning and exchanging information, in a safe, loving environment. Looking forward to meeting everyone at our Reiki/Energy Shares, Workshops and Seminars, Book Discussions, Movie Nights and Informal Chat Sessions. Topics include Meditation, Reiki, Angels, Affirmations, Past Lives, Essential Oils, Feng Shui, Crystals and Stones, Tarot and Oracle Cards, Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Yoga Principles, The Law of Attraction etc.
As a member of Stafford Reiki, Stones, Intuition and More, you agree to the following guidelines listed here.
When you RSVP to an event you are automatically consenting.
1. Speakers and/or Teachers of events are not responsible for the treatment of individuals, especially with a history of mental, emotional and/or physical illness. Any healing or intuitive work is not meant to take the place of a person's prescriptions, medications and/or medical visits with their healthcare providers.
2. Events start on time. In order to minimize disruption the teacher has the discretion to close the doors and not allow entry after the event has begun.
3. If a member presents a negative or judgmental attitude, causes too many disruptions or proceeds to make others feel uncomfortable or unsafe, the event leader has a right to ask the member to leave the premises and the member must then leave.
4. All events do not represent the viewpoints of the Organizers and Leadership team. We like to offer a variety of different events to appeal to the various people with different interests.
5. In an effort to guarantee attendance, some events will require a non-refundable deposit. You must cancel 24 hours before the meetup or to receive a refund.
6. An individual who demonstrates a pattern or practice of repeated no-shows and/or late cancellations may be removed from the group, because there is a limited number of members allowed on this MeetUp site.
7. We intend to be an active local group. You should attend at least 1 meet up per quarter (every three months) or you may be removed from the group. You can rejoin the group as many times as you would like, but must attend or you may be removed.