For the co-founders, low or dead phone battery anxiety was a personal problem that needed solving. After months of primary market research (https://veloxity.us/phone-battery-statistics/) and product planning, Veloxity debuted the first locker charging kiosk in 2013.
Since it’s inception on the campus of Bentley University (https://www.bentley.edu/) as a bootstrapped startup, the Veloxity team continues it’s mission and provides cell phone charging kiosks nationwide. The company is proud to be a leading provider of a full suite of device charging solutions to nationwide. Clients include Boston University, Red Bull, Travelers Companies, Foxwoods, CES and Verizon.
Today, the team is comprised of the original founding members along with experienced advisers and industry partners. Members of the team and the Veloxity cell phone charging kiosks can often be seen at events (https://veloxity.us/news/) where consumers might face dead battery anxiety.
· Overview of the business
· Why we started the business
· How we started the business
· Innovations and the importance of it
· Future business goals
· Tips for startup success
Same time, same place, same networking, nosh, and drinks.
Who we are:
· A diverse community of consultants, programmers, entrepreneurs, executives, designers, and professionals who gather together on Tuesday nights for food, drink, and networking.
What we do:
· We present our ideas, strategies, best practices, and skills for the benefit of all.
What we offer:
· A chance to present your ideas and skills to a targeted group of fellow professionals.
· Networking opportunities which help to expand your business, increase your visibility, and provide you with connections to businesses you may want to know in the future.
· A forum for troubleshooting and best practices advice from people in all stages of business and career paths.
Host a roundtable:
If you have a topic that you'd like to share at Innovation Roundtable, you can find out more information about signing up on our website. (http://www.stamfordicenter.com/events-classes/innovation-roundtable/)
Tweet comments and ideas @StamfordiCenter, #InnovationRT
If the doors are locked call Alex:[masked]