Come and join me for a day of paper crafting fun using new Stampin’ Up! products. Learn new techniques, make new friends but most of all, have fun doing so. The projects will be suitable for all levels of crafters.
This one-day retreat (held in my craft studio which is in the basement of my house) costs £55.00 per person and includes the following:
- A fabulous kit with instructions for all the projects. The kit will include the Geared Up Garage * cling mount stamp set (see page 43 of the 2019 Spring/Summer Catalogue).
- Your choice of a FREE Level 1 item from the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be available throughout the day.
- A light lunch (please advise when booking if you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements).
- Option to “Bundle up” and purchase the co-ordinating Garage Gears Thinlits Dies for £25.75 (a £5.25 saving on the individual price). These really are a must have because there is so much you can do with them.
- Gifts and other surprises.
- An Acorn towards your collection for the VIP Acorn Event.
* If you already have the stamp set you can substitute it for another of equal value - £20. You will however have to bring the stamp set with you on the day.
Space is limited to 10 people, and on a first come basis. Booking closes on 5 January with full payment due by then too. To book click on the link at the bottom of this page.
Payment can be made by PayPal by visiting the following page
Live in the UK, but can’t make the day or live too far away? There is always the option to purchase the Kit by Mail. The cost is £55 and includes Free Postage to you, but no lunch!
Watch out for sneak peek posts on my blog and FaceBook page in the weeks leading up to the booking deadline.
FaceBook: Oakfield Crafts
PS you will need to bring a basic craft kit - paper trimmer, glue, dimensionals (foam pads) and bone folder