addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Star Fleet Battles Indy Message Board › I have done it!!

I have done it!!

Nick H.
user 29929812
Avon, IN
Greetings all!!!

I have scaned a copy of the 2004 Silver Anniversary Master Rule book and I am currently uploading to Tonys' Google Docs. It's a large file (5.5 Meg)but it should come in handy.

The master rule book includes rules sections A-P from the Basic and Advanced missions as well as the rules from Modules C1-C3, J, J2, K, M, R10, W, X, and Y1(early years).

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing all of you this Saturday at the Arsenal Gameroom!!

NICK
Nick H.
user 29929812
Avon, IN
Post #: 6
Correction. The file sized is 55.5Megs. the PDF is 410 pages long!!!
Dave W.
user 12242247
Plainfield, IN
Post #: 80
I tried to get into the ship list file tonight without any luck. When I tried to use the new password I get the message "Your password was changed 8 days ago." It then does not let me get any access. I also tried the original password. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dave