addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Star Trek Fans of the Northwest Message Board › Pirates vs Starfleet

Pirates vs Starfleet

Daniel D.
user 96319992
Group Organizer
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
While pondering last nights events, it occurred to me that Starfleet Personnel turned and ran at the first site of Pirates. Did we stand our ground and defend our table? Did we impress upon them in anyway that we owned our own space lounge and it was for them to take it? We just grab our tools and scurried off.
I believe the reason for this was unpreparedness. We were caught with our jumpsuits down, and it was all our own fault. We were unarmed and out-manned on every level. Perhaps next time we should take matters into our own hands and show those scurvy mates that a Phaser is far more deadly then a Flintlock wielded behind an eye-patch.
I propose that we get our uniforms ready, set our Phasers on stun, and force them into retreat, take over the Space Lounge for OUR turf.