Needs a location
>>> NOTE: Registration is ONLY available via the following link:
Signing up on Meetup only expresses your interest, and does NOT guarantee a place or the notes. The May 20 event was postponed to June 27. Those who registered through the StarCircleAcademy website will be getting reminder emails soon.
Learn how to capture and create Star Trails (and Time Stacks like the one featured here) and in the photos.
What You'll Learn
* Equipment recommendations.
* Camera settings for shooting star trails and time stacks
* Recommended workflow
* What "Stacking Is"
* How to create images using free tools - StarStax (free)
* How Moonlight affects your Star Trail shot(s).
* Some sneaky processing tips
* How to overcome common problems
* How to do Advanced Processing using the StarCircleAcademy Stacking Action(s).
* Links to great resources
It is interactive. Ask questions, get answers! Get a reduced cost copy of Advanced Stacker PLUS in the deal (With an extra surprise).
Interested in the Time Stacks technique? Check out this article: https://starcircleacademy.com/2018/03/time-stacks
• WHAT TO BRING
Bring your laptop/computer (that's how you'll join as this is an online meeting)