Interested in making or working with ethereum projects? This event is setup as a regular meeting group (which you can join at anytime!) working on learning all the many parts and pieces of modern decentralized application design. It's more than just solidity after all!
Some examples of topics covered include:
- Ethereum (Solidity, truffle)
- Backend (python, golang, etc)
- Ethereum network parsing (golang, etc)
- Admin panel (django, etc)
- Git and Github, IDEs, etc
The group will be working though an example project with example code plus expert guidance from an instructor (as well as each other!) All skill levels are welcome.
Bring a laptop and your desire to learn and contribute and share!