addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Startup Grind Seattle Message Board › remember to rsvp on eventbrite

remember to rsvp on eventbrite

Michael G.
user 39357612
Seattle, WA
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the great response to our event. We have been getting a lot of sign ups in the last week. I would like to remind everyone that they need to go to this link http://seattlesgaug.e...­ to pay for a ticket. we only have seating for 55 so we can't accept anymore than that for the event.

We have sold half of those available tickets but there are a number of people who have RSVP'd on Meetup site but have not paid on eventbrite, I don't want you to miss this while thinking you have reserved a spot. Since this is a fairly small venue we just don't have room for more than 55 people.

Also feel free to send me questions you want me to ask Rahul Sood during the event.

Have an Amazing Day,

Michael Grabham