GET FEEDBACK. GAIN CONFIDENCE. GET READY.
The ability to pitch and communicate your project effectively is critical for any startup founder on the path of getting Clients, Team Members and Investors.
This is your unique opportunity to refine your idea and message based on honest advice from dozens of event participants and expert mentors from a variety of industries.
Not ready to pitch? Join as a listener to hear other pitches, and give feedback that will help them get to the next level.
*** Mark your attendance here (top-right of the page), then sign up using this link, spaces are limited. https://webinar.startupblink.com/pitching
*** Are you busy at this time? You can also register for an additional event 3 hours later.
** Pitching your startup?
- Practice your pitch to gain confidence and improve your public speaking skills
- After your pitch the mentors will give feedback and dozens of participants in the chat will also share their comments
- Selected pitchers will be featured in our blog, social media, and our newsletter reaching tens of thousands of people
** Not ready to pitch?
- Join as a viewer! Get inspired by other projects, share your feedback, and expand your horizons while watching other people pitch
- Connect to other startup founders from around the world in our interactive chat
We would like to take this opportunity to tell you about an amazing offer from our partners at WeWork.
StartupBlink members can now schedule a free tour at WeWork Coworking spaces and get up to 15% discount. Register:
Are you on Telegram? Keep in touch with thousands of entrepreneurs from around the world at https://t.me/workjams
Go to Attendee List