What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Join us for a special event powered by Startup Colors and the healthcare community around out Incubator Vision Health Pioneers!
In March we celebrating the successes of our early-stage healthtech startups in a virtual event.
The Vision Health Pioneers Incubator portfolio is active in oncology, mental health, VR/AR, clinical trials, genetic counseling and dental health. The startup teams will share their designed solutions, built from personal experiences and a desire for improving the healthcare sector.
➡️ What to expect?
As well as the pitching startups, the incubator likes to bring in leading voices. In the past this has included keynote addresses from Cecilia Tham, Founder & Director of Futurity Systems, Dr Daniel Kraft M.D., Faculty Chair for Medicine, Singularity University and Founder and Chair, Exponential Medicine and Dr. Keith Grimes, Medical Director at Babylon Health.
➡️ Meet the teams that are in the spotlight this time:
- 🟣 GeneLinx - Enabling individuals to utilize their #GeneticInformation to make informed health decisions
- 🟣 Yendou - Connecting the world of clinical research and streamlining #ClinicalOperations. A platform that accelerates clinical trials simply so it takes days instead of months
- 🟣 Jalsaat - #MentalHealth platform for Arabs and Russian/Ukrainian speaking in the Diaspora
- 🟣 Dent’s Play - A financial management Software as a service (SaaS) application for both #Dentists and dental clinics to optimize their workflows and financial planning
- 🟣 TechNovator Health - Quantum remote charging solution for the active #Implantable devices
- 🟣 SensiVR - Solution in the #Metaverse for children ages 7 to 10 that improves cognitive, motor and behavioral skills in a playful way
About Vision Health Pioneers Incubator
Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is a ten month program in Berlin that supports healthcare savvy entrepreneurs with the business tools they need to succeed. This includes expert coaching and mentoring, free coworking space at Unicorn Workspaces, access to a growing supportive network and up to 80,000 euro scholarship funding per team (equity free). Powered by Startup Colors, Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is committed to supporting innovation.
Vision Health Pioneers Incubator is funded by the European Social Fund and the State of Berlin. The[masked] program is funded by the European Union as part of the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.