These days, people are under constant pressure to produce, and not create, and yet the greatest asset CEO's value in their staff is creativity. Keeping pace with rapid change and disruption occurring around us requires a new way of thinking, a creative way of thinking. To stay relevant and successful, all business need to be creative.
Please join us at Fire Station 101 for Shane to share:
- Why every business needs to focus on creativity.
- The three things creatives do better than everyone else.
- How creativity happens
- A process that enables everyone to come up with more creative ideas.
- Strategies every business and individual can employ to build a creative culture.
- An understanding of how to implement creativity into your business and personal life.
Shane is a creative individual, skilled in many areas of the arts. He has undertaken many roles which draw on his adaptive and creative thinking. He is a highly skilled communicator across areas of negotiation, mediation and workshop facilitation. Shane has degrees in Education, Training and postgraduate qualifications in Management, and 25 years + of policing experience including operating as a qualified prosecutor, investigator, and lecturer.