addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Startup Milwaukee Message Board › Monthly Lean Startup Discussion

Monthly Lean Startup Discussion

Steve G.
user 4519391
Milwaukee, WI
Announcing a new Meetup for Milwaukee Lean Startup!

What: Monthly Lean Startup Discussion
When: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Transfer Pizzeria Cafe
101 W Mitchell St
Milwaukee, WI 53201

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not setting this up earlier. I hope a few of you can make it!

Tomorrow's Meetup Discussion Topics

• Brief introductions (group)
  • Lean startup lessons (Steve)
  • WI Entrepreneur's Conference (Steve, see below)
  • Q&A and updates from the group

June Lean Startup Meetup in the Startup Cafe at the 2011 Wisconsin Entrepreneur's Conference!

As part of the planning committee for the 2011 Wisconsin Entrepreneur's Conference, I'm excited to announce the event's first ever Startup Cafe. The Startup Cafe will be open during the entire conference to provide information and advice from experts about social and mobile media, applications and technology. The Startup Cafe also will host a team of software entrepreneurs, designers, and engineers who will build and launch a software company over the two days of the conference. This team will utilize lean startup methodologies including business model canvasing, crowdsourcing customer feedback from attendees and rapid prototype iterations. I'll fill you in on how this will work and, if you're interested, how you might get involved.

Food and Beverages

I will provide soda/water at tomorrow's meetup. You're welcome to order from the menu during the meetup. Each attendee will be responsible for the cost of the food they order.

Thanks!

Steve

Founder, Spreenkler Talent Labs and Milwaukee Lean Startup

Check it out!