addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Startup Milwaukee Message Board › 2 IMPORTANT announcements!

2 IMPORTANT announcements!

Matthew C.
cordio
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Dear friends,

Before this meetup group expires I want to fill you all in on the game plan for this group:

• Meetup Website Status -Because StartupMKE adheres to the "Lean Startup" methodology we will be discontinuing the use of this meetup site. This DOES NOT mean we will discontinue our meetups they will be announced via our email list (which is significantly less expensive for us to operate.)
    Visit: http://startupmke.org­ to sign up for our newsletter.
  • NOVEMBER MEETUP - We will be co-hosting a meetup with our friends from 94Labs on the evening of Thursday, November 3rd, 2011. SAVE THE DATE and I want to stress again PLEASEsign-up for the StartupMKE newsletter at http://startupmke.org­ this is where you will get more details for the event as they emerge. We will be winning.
  • If you have any questions shoot us an email: info@startupMKE.org

Venture forth!
Matt
StartupMKE
user 13504062
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hey,

So I frantically clicked the "save this group!" button in my email. Glad to see you guys have an awesome website set up for this! If you want to use this meetup site anyway, go right ahead.

I look forward to learning from you!

Alicia
Matthew C.
cordio
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
Thanks Alicia- you are a savior!