Ever wondered what a successful pitch looks like?
Well, you are lucky! For June's Lean Startup Melbourne we have three of Melbourne's founders share the pitch which secured the funding for their startup.
Alan Downie (Bugherd (http://bugherd.com/)), Andrew Lin (CliniCloud (https://clinicloud.com/)), Leigh Sherman (Pantree (https://pantree.co/)), and Tom Amos (Sidekicker (https://www.sidekicker.com.au/)) will show all of you what the critical elements were in their respective processes, and you will have the chance to ask them questions.
The schedule of the night looks like this:
• 6.30pm - Doors open at Inspire9 - Networking, drinks & pizza
• 7.00pm - Welcome
• 7.05pm - Alan Downie, pitch
• 7.15pm - Andrew Lin, pitch
• 7.25pm - Leigh Sherman, pitch
• 7.35pm - Tom Amos, pitch
• 7.45pm - Panel discussion - The Money Pitch with Alan Downie (Bugherd (http://bugherd.com/)), Andrew Lin (CliniCloud (https://clinicloud.com/)), Leigh Sherman (Pantree (https://pantree.co/)), and Tom Amos (Sidekicker (https://www.sidekicker.com.au/))
• 8.05pm - More drinks & networking
And as usual, this event wouldn't be possible without our generous sponsors:
Bluechilli are a fantastic company who have just started making investments in Melbourne. A combination of a VC, Digital Agency, Incubator and Accelerator, they are keen to partner with sales and marketing focused startup founders on their technology builds.
So if you have a great idea but no tech founder, hit em up! You can check them out online: Bluechilli (http://www.bluechilli.com/)
STARTUP VICTORIA (http://startupvictoria.com.au/)