This month the startups that have gone through the AngelCube will show the community what they have been working on over the last 12 weeks.
After 3 months of intensive mentoring, the graduating class of 2015 is preparing for investor demo days in Melbourne and Sydney, and a U.S. tour across San Francisco and New York. With notable program alumni including fast growth startups like LIFX, Coinjar, Tablo, Arcade, App.io, and more, it's a good chance to see what an early stage startup that has just graduated from a startup accelerator looks like.
On the night you’ll hear each teams investor pitch, with plenty of time for audience questions.
The teams of 2015 that will present on the night are as follows:
• Coincraft (http://coincraft.co/) - A project management cash flow product aimed at architects, engineers and large agencies.
• CurveUp (http://curveup.co/) -A tool to automate PR campaign reporting and measure ROI.
• Jack.io (http://jack.io/) - A smart standing desk that moves according to algorithms optimised for an individuals health.
• Peer Academy (http://peeracademy.org/) - Peer driven learning in small groups that has received rave reviews from students, and has achieved rapid adoption from corporate clients keen on providing engaging, effective advancement for their employees.
• Refound (http://refound.me/) - Refound collects and sells second hand clothes online and donates a portion of each sale to a charity of the donors choice.
• SweetHawk (http://sweethawk.co/) - 'Skype for websites'. The first implementation of SweetHawk allows users to call providers without leaving the website - great for listing sites and marketplaces.Food and drink will be provided.
And as usual, this event wouldn't be possible without our generous sponsors:
AngelCube is a Melbourne-based accelerator program for tech startups.
We invest in startups with big ideas, exceptional teams, and loads of passion. Over an intensive 3 month program, we help our companies build better products, accelerate their growth and build successful – and globally scalable – businesses.
Since 2011, AngelCube has invested in more than 20 startups including LIFX, App.io and Coinjar. Our program participants have gone on to raise further funding rounds to see them continue their growth, and develop into successful companies.
AngelCube was Melbourne’s first startup accelerator and we’re proud to be known as the best place for globally focused tech ideas to flourish. We have an outstanding reputation of partnering with exciting startups to propel their growth and build successful businesses.
Bluechilli are a fantastic company who have just started makinginvestments (http://www.meetup.com/Lean-Startup-Melbourne/events/57228152/#[masked]) in Melbourne. A combination of a VC, Digital Agency, Incubator and Accelerator, they are keen to partner with sales and marketing focused startup founders on their technology builds.
So if you have a great idea but no tech founder, hit em up! You can check them out online (http://www.meetup.com/Lean-Startup-Melbourne/events/57228152/#[masked])!