As of Today (April 29, 2017) Four Members are confirmed on this trip.
Land: $4149 Approx Air & Land: $5219
Discounts available throughout 2017....Currently, $560 Discount if Deposit made by 5/1/17 (discount Code: DLSAVF560). Addit Discount of $200 if paid by check.
Deposit: $300; Final Payment due 1/5/18.
Visas required for Zimbabwe; Entry fees of $30 for Botswana. Optional Tours and Gratuities not included.
• Flights from NYC - Cape Town, South Africa; Johannesburg - NYC. Other departure cities available.
• Airline taxes and fuel charges
• All intra-flights: Cape Town-Durban; Johannesburg-Victoria Falls & Victoria Fall- Johannesburg.
• 14 nights accommodations: 4 Nights Cape Town; 1 night Hluhluwe; I night Swaziland; 2 nights Hazyview; 2 nights Johannesburg; 2 nights Victoria Falls; 2 nights Botswana.
• Hotel Porterage
• All Transfers
• 25 Meals: 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 7 dinners
• Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
• Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
• Service of English-speaking tour manager throughout
• Entrance fees per itinerary
• Enjoy tour of Cape Town, view of Castle of Good Hope, The Grande Parade and visit Table Mountain
• During the Cape Peninsula Tour, visit Cape of Good Hope reserve and view the penguin colonies at Boulders Beach.
• Game Viewing Cruise on the St. Lucia Estuary, a uniquely diverse ecosystem
• Game drive through Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
• A thrilling game drive on an open-vehicle through Kruger National Park
• In Soweto, the most metropolitan township, visit Nelson Mandela's former home
• Visit spectacular Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Enjoy a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River
• Game drive through Chobe National Park, in northern Botswana
• Sunset game viewing cruise on the Chobe River
Interested in this trip: Contact Gate 1 Travel at[masked] to make your $300 Deposit.