On the 4th Monday of each Month, join us at Brighton Music Center in the North Hills. We will begin play at 6:45pm and end at 8:15pm. If possible, come at 6:30 to get set up and talk. The Music Center closes at 8:30pm, so we will play right through without a break. Ukulele players of ALL skill levels are invited to come, play, and sing. If you don’t know the chords, just keep singing and pick back up when you can.
We will be using the Beloff’s Daily Ukulele book and their Leap Year Edition (blue) book. There will also be songs from "Files" that you can print out.
Any questions, please contact Linda @ [masked].
1. Bring me Sunshine B-47
2. Boogie Woogie Bugel Boy B-46
3. Catch a Falling Star B-67
4. Crying in the Rain B-80
5. Down on the Corner B-101
6. I Only Want to be with You B-159
7. Leaving on a Jet Plane B-218
8. Teach your children well B-343 -
9. All I have to do is Dream Y-18
10. Brown Eyed Girl -39 Verses in File
11. I’ll follow the sun -Y[masked]. I’ve just seen a face -Y[masked]. There’s a kind of Hush all over the world -Y[masked]. Tonight you belong to me -Y[masked]. With a Little Help from my Friends Y-272
Cupid - Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_66mIm0Xqg
House of the Rising Sun
Verses 2&3 to Brown Eyed Girl
Green Door - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m7T6CJIuz3m8EInSn1eHcNyO1TOf-yX9pS_xJTWUv6A/edit?usp=sharing
Good Night Sweet Heart- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1438wpnv89Rk_SOlGH0z_QZnj4bCjYL-K/view?usp=sharing