addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Steel City Ukuleles Message Board General Discussion › E-Mail You Receive Fom Meetup

E-Mail You Receive Fom Meetup

Jack
user 3735594
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 43
A Primer from Jack on Meetup E-Mail:

You have control over How much e-mail you receive
1. On any Meetup page, click on upper right menu bar blue font “Account”
a. On Drop-down menu, click “Email and Notifications”
b. This represents e-mail from Meetup and not from SCU
c. Check or un-check to designate what you want
d. Suggest you keep box checked for “Who can contact you on this site?” mark “Members of my Meetups”
e. Don’t forget to click on the red box “Save”

2. On SCU Meetup Page, click on upper right grey menu bar “My Profile”
a. On Drop-down menu click on “Email and Notifications”
b. This represents e-mail messages from SCU
c. Suggest you keep the following:
i. Under “Meetups” keep the first two
ii. Under “How Often…” it’s your choice
iii. Under “Photos” – you don’t need anything, but again, your choice
iv. Under “Organizer Broadcasts” please keep this checked; it will only include messages from members of the SCU Management Team
d. Don’t forget to click the black box “Submit”

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.