addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Steel City Ukuleles Message Board Ukulele and Equipment Advice › Music Stand for IPad-AIR

Music Stand for IPad-AIR

Jack
user 3735594
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 75
I want to use my I-Pad Air to display my ukulele music - doing away with carrying all of those heavy books and notebooks. So, I have been researching what equipment is available. I recently purchased an "I-Klip 2" to hold the I-Pad (attaches to music stand or microphone stand). Unfortunately, this product DID NOT meet my needs and I had to return. Reason - it works well with previous generation I-Pads, but NOT with the Air. Yeah, I-Klip is advertising an upgrade for $15 (shipping in March), but it looks to me to be just extension clips - that look to be cumbersome and just a "fix" rather than an upgrade. I have found NOTHING else on the internet that is designed for the "Air." For the time being, I am going to buy a clip on music sheet stand. If you have any thoughts on how to mount my I-Pad Air, please let me know. If you have an "Air" and want to mount it - this is the current status.