addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Stockholm Sencha & HTML5 meetup Message Board › Location update for the upcoming meetup!

Location update for the upcoming meetup!

Mats B.
user 8383024
Group Organizer
Stockholm, SE
I'm excited to share a few updates about the meetup:

• The meetup will be hosted by Spotify (Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 10th floor), and they'll provide food+drinks. Doesn't get any better than this...:)
  • Sencha decided to also send us one of their engineering managers, Don Griffin who's been heading the Ext JS team for a few years. Don will give a talk on building apps with Sencha Technologies and Ext JS.
  • The day after the meetup, don't miss the awesome ModUX 3-day web conference in Amsterdam. Bryntum is a silver sponsor and we have 2 conference tickets to give away. First come first serve (email me to claim yours).

This is all the news I have for now, keep spreading the word and see you on the 17th!
Mats