A Software Craftsmanship http://manifesto.softwarecraftsmanship.org/ community for all interested to join, participate and share.
The Manifesto for Software Craftsmanship
As aspiring Software Craftsmen we are raising the bar of professional software development by practicing it and helping others learn the craft. Through this work we have come to value:
- Not only working software, but also well-crafted software
- Not only responding to change, but also steadily adding value
- Not only individuals and interactions, but also a community of professionals
- Not only customer collaboration, but also productive partnerships
That is, in pursuit of the items on the left we have found the items on the right to be indispensable.
A sister community to the London Software Craftsmanship Community
A community of professionals
Nov 30, 2016 · 6:00 PM
memcpy session #6
The idea is simple
1. Pair together with someone (person A) who knows a language you (person B) don't. 2. Solve a simple programming problem in this language. We can... Learn more
Nov 14, 2015 · 8:45 AM
Global Day of Coderetreat
Yet again, Stockholm Software Craftmanship together with Bouvet will host the Global Day of Coderetreat 2015 in Stockholm.
Coderetreat is a day-long, intensive practice... Learn more
Oct 29, 2015 · 5:30 PM
This is a command line tools hands on practice session with a twist!
1. We split up into groups of maybe 3-5 people per group, with at least one person with some *nix/... Learn more
Oct 13, 2015 · 6:00 PM
How to make your code sustainable - what they don't teach you - Christin Gorman
Join us for an entertaining evening at the Craftsmanship Cinema!
We look at recordings of interesting craftsmanship related talks given across the globe at different... Learn more
Oct 1, 2015 · 5:30 PM
TDD Practice Session
It seems to be a good timing for another TDD session. As we all use a wide variety of languages, it should be up to the pair to chose one language that fits them both.... Learn more